...Because I don't know where it went, or the first part of April for that matter. Let me catch y'all up on the going-ons around here...
I helped Anna and Amanda celebrate their birthdays...

We had a lab practical where we had to take a patients blood pressure. Al and I practiced on ourselves...

More study groups...
My apartment complex has a little pick-nick area complete with a grill for the tenants to use. We arranged for a little cook-out. The weather was beautiful all day, then just in time for the cook-out it became cloudy and windy. We had a good time anyways...

Then it was time to celebrate Janelle's birthday in Tunica at Paula Deen's Buffet...

Al bought a little coffee pot for us. Now we have caffeinated motivation at home! (isn't it the cutest thing?)...

My parents came for Easter, and spoiled me rotten. Now I have patio furnature and party lights! My new favorite place to study...

Only 2 weeks left and then I will be a second year!
No comments:
Post a Comment