On March 20th & 21st I will be taking part I of my national boards. It is a 500 question, $625 standardized test where I get to show off how much I've learned in the past 2.5 years, no big deal. In preparation for this monster of an exam I left Penny Laine back in Iowa so I could have more study time without feeling like I am neglecting her (she gets pretty grumpy if she doesn't get enough of her daily game of fetch, and countless walks). Anyways I came across some old photos and videos of her (I've done all my studying for the day already) and thought I would post some of them for your enjoyment (well I hope you enjoy them, I think that she's pretty cute, but I'm also a bit bias).
So without further ado, Penny Laine:
Floppy eared puppy:
The first video my parents sent to me:
Chasing her tail:
How she lost her front teeth:
The "I'm tired, but I don't want you to play with my new toy" look
Filling the role of 'bug killer" for Al and I:
When she pulled her first "cat" stunt:
Playing with her rawhide:
Relaxing after a long walk:
Always wants to play fetch with her Frisbee:
Always has to be close to me when shes tired and I'm studying:
She likes to "nest" in blankets, a lot:
Again enjoying a long walk by the Mississippi:
It was a windy day for a walk:

No comments:
Post a Comment