Monday, June 30, 2014

Maybe there will be a tornado...

Confession: I am at work. It was a slow day to begin with and it's storming so people are cancelling appointments left and right. I had planned for this though, I brought my wedding planning stuff to work and told myself I would get around to the details that I always have an excuse to put off. Clearly I am still putting these tasks off as I sit here blogging... I'm easily distracted when it comes to wedding planning it seems. I was doing well compiling addresses until I had to look up a few that I didn't have in my address book. I have a system where if I receive mail from someone whose address is not in my address book, I snap a picture with my phone with the intention of writing it in the book later (yes, I have a physical address book, i'm old fashioned like that). I was missing some that I knew I had photos of so I pulled up my digital photo albums. While searching for these elusive address pictures I sorted through a lot of photos from optometry school. Naturally this made me rather nostalgic and I couldn't help but remember Allison always hopeful that there would be a tornado (or some other inclement weather) that would get us out of clinic/school. So since I have updated all the addresses I can for the day I will leave you to some of my favorite photo finds of the day, and hope there is not a tornado, since I am stuck in clinic regardless of the weather this afternoon.
 Remember when Al thought it would be easy to have a polka dot pumpkin?

 Snow day!

 Just having cocktails for Jenny's birthday during a tornado

 Evacuate the Island, the river is flooding!

 Sweltering summer evening

 Intense game of Scattergories



 Remember these guys? If not here is their story.



 Ben with SCO friends at senior send off

Snow!

Flood!

 Penny and the flooded Mississippi

They didn't get the windows up in time and got soaked by the lawn sprinklers at our hotel :)

 I guess the clocks were always off in the annex?

 Someones beans blew away at the Patio Farewell party...
 Pretty Memphis sunset

 An 'ugly pyramid day'

 Lets sign up for the fashion show maybe we will get free glasses...

Shots and VSP

I know we'll pick flowers around the apartment in the dead of night...



No comments:

Post a Comment