Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthdays!



This has been a summer full of birthdays. In June we celebrated Allison's birthday. July was Erin's birthday and mine was in August.

A group of us gathered and got drinks to help Al celebrate getting old (24)


We had dinner and played games to celebrate Erin turning her ideal age (27)

And Al threw me a party for my birthday complete with tissue paper pom poms and rainbow raspberry lemonade cake. Unfortunately the only picture I have of the night is of Ben (I was too busy being the birthday girl I guess)... every time I looked at him he had another garnish on his margarita glass!

For my birthday dinner Ben made sushi for us. To be honest I was a bit nervous to be eating raw fish out side of a sushi restaurant. Where we bought the fish from did not have any sushi grade fish so we ended up cooking it anyways. It turned out sooo good!



No comments:

Post a Comment